Contact Us

Did you know?

Get the compensation you deserve. We've helped 175 clients find Attorneys today.

Please answer a few questions to help us match you with attorneys in your area.

We require at least 50 characters to properly evaluate your claim

Motorcycle riders who injured a motorist or pedestrian and tried to flee from a police officer can be charged with a misdemeanor. Section 2800.1 of the California Vehicle Code imposes less than one-year imprisonment to persons escaping from police officers during investigations.